Make the right hires.
Melbury Search is a specialist Environment and Sustainability recruitment agency offering more than 20 years’ recruitment & selection experience with professionals across Environment, Energy, Sustainability, Planning, and Water markets. We excel in specialist, hard to fill, and business critical hires.
With keen understanding of our chosen markets, Melbury Search are ideally positioned to find the right hire when you need it. The best talent is often well looked-after and unlikely to be actively looking for their next carer move; Melbury Search have the right networks to reach the right target audiences and deliver your Job Description with utmost credibility.
A selection of successful hires by Melbury Search:
- ESG Principal
- Natural Capital Business Leader
- Head of Green Buildings, Finance
- Managing Director, Renewable Energy
- Global Director, Climate Change
- Landscape Director
- Global Sustainability Leader
- Ecology Director
- Construction Environmental Director
- Principal Catchment Scientist
- Director of Noise & Acoustics
- Senior Toxicologist
- Chief Environmental Economist
- Air Quality Director
- Nuclear Services Environmental Lead
- EHS Due Diligence Director (and team)
- Senior Data Scientist
- Oil & Gas Sector EHS Lead
- Environmental Planning (EIA) Director
- GM, Land Remediation
- Group EHS&S Manager
- Energy Services Sales Director
- Energy Efficiency Principal
- Offshore Renewables Project Manager
“Melbury Search make careers that improve our Built and Natural Environments.”
We offer more than 20 years’ experience that has won us a trusted supplier position with our clients, often exclusively so. We offer independent impartial advice, based on a personal approach seeking to understand your needs implicitly.
“We build great teams.”
Melbury Search’s reputation is built upon providing long-term support to employers. We are successful in providing the right hire on a repeat business basis, which allows us to develop valuable insight to organisational aims/objectives, to more implicitly understand their needs.
“Mark is a fantastic person to work with; his knowledge of recruiting … is unsurpassed. He is an excellent strategist and manager with an acute eye for detail. You can always rely on him for an honest opinion that is worth hearing.”