We’re specialists for experienced Environment & Sustainability hires
Melbury Search excels where the availability of specialist Environment and Sustainability expertise is limited, or time to hire is short, or both.
We understand that finding the right hire when you need it is an ongoing challenge. The best talent is well looked-after, engaged on high-value projects and unlikely to be actively looking for their next carer move.
Our approach is direct to the right target audience, whether actively looking for a career move or not, to deliver your Job Description personally, professionally and credibly.
Our expertise includes the following successful hires:
- Group Head of Energy, Environment & Sustainability
- General Manager, Land Remediation
- Group Environment & Sustainability Manager
- Managing Director, Renewable Energy
- Global Director, Climate Change
- Clean Technology COO
- Global Head of Sustainability
- ESG Principal
- Natural Capital Business Leader
- Chief Environmental Economist
- Ecology Director
- Air Quality Director
- Construction Environmental Management Director
- Head of Green Buildings Finance
- EHS Due Diligence Director (and team)
- Director of Noise & Acoustics
- Environmental Planning Director
- Energy Services Development Director
- Energy Efficiency Principal
- Oil & Gas Sector Lead
How it works
4 steps to finding the right hire:
- Get in touch. We’re great listeners and will give you well-reasoned recommendations.
- Let’s talk. It’s important to match the skills and experience you’re looking for, and understand how you want to be represented.
- Let’s get going. We’ll put in the hard yards to present excellent candidates.
- Working together. Acting as your recruitment partner, guiding you through the selection process to make the right hire.
Let’s start this with a conversation. Tell us about your project and what it means for your organisation.
Melbury Search’s reputation is built upon providing long-term support to employers. We are successful in providing the right hire on a repeat business basis, which allows us to develop valuable insight to organisational aims/objectives, to more implicitly understand their needs.
We love to hear from companies we haven’t woked with before. We can provide ‘fresh eyes’ in the context of a specialist network, market knowledge, and experience of comparable businesses.