Principal Consultant – EHS Compliance & Due Diligence in UK – flexible
EHS management & due diligence Principal Consultant at the forefront of a market-leading Environmental Consultancy.
|Salary:||£40-45K + Benefits|
|Job type:||Permanent, Full-time.|
Providing advice, assurance, and due diligence, on behalf of a market-leading Environmental consultancy, to a wide variety of manufacturing, construction, energy, and utility clients throughout UK and Europe. As a Principal Consultant you will be a self-starter – but well-supported – to effectively manage clients and deliver projects, while seeking further business opportunity and sharing the benefit of your knowledge with less experienced colleagues.
- Leading EHS advisory and assurance projects to diverse UK adn International client base;
- Delivering Environmental Due Diligence projects (vendor and acquisition);
- Supporting project proposals and tenders;
- Identifying business opportunities – operational and strategic;
- Ensuring team project administration and financial management;
- Coaching, mentoring and managing staff as required.
- Experience of EHS Due Diligence in support of transactions;
- Proven Environmental compliance consultancy project management experience and excellent communication skills;
- Experienced and comfortable liaising with, engaging and presenting to senior business leaders, one-to-one or operating as a trainer in facilitated workshop;
- Relevant first degree and, preferably, a Masters or second degree qualification;
- A recognised auditing qualification / registration and professional membership;
- A full UK drivers’ licence.
Complete the fields below, or phone Mark Vidler on 01747445079